Inland Marine

People sometimes associate the term inland marine with boats and water. But that isn’t what the term means. Inland marine coverage is intended for property that may be moving from location to location, property off premises at new locations, temporary locations, or work locations. Many types of property are covered including those related to construction, communications, transportation, etc.

Depending upon what type of business you own, this type of coverage can protect your property. Think about the items that you place in your vehicle daily to get your work done. Sometimes property policies will limit or exclude coverage for those items. If you are in the construction business this type of coverage can protect your building materials and tools and equipment.

FTR Insurance can help you determine whether you need this coverage and determine the right amount needed.